Wednesday 12 November 2008

Battlestar Galactica

One of my favourite TV programmes is Battlestar Galactica. It is proper grown up science fiction and leaves Star Trek looking a bit dated and worthy. I knew that they were going to make 4 series and carefully did watch or see anything to do with it. After Ofsted left I bought the box set and have been carefully watching it for about three months savouring every moment, every twist and turn, every nuance. I got to the end of the DVD's that had been provided and found it ends at episode 12 in season 4. This is a climactic moment but its not the end and one very important piece of information has left to be revealed. Due to the writers strike the remaining 12 episodes have not been aired yet and won't be until January 2009. Such sweet agony having to wait plus does anyone have Sky 1 and tape it for me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sky 1 is back on virgin - woo hoo!