Saturday 2 February 2008

Rugby

1. I hate it when England lose
2. I hate it when England lose to Wales
3. I hate it when England lose to Wales having dominated the first half
4. I hate it when England throw wway winning positiion thorugh bad play
5. I hate it when the Jonathan "The Whinger" Davies claims that it was Wales plan to be crap and let England get a big lead and then then England would make lots of mistakes and give Wales points
6. I hate it when the commentators ignore the fact that England had 4 major injuries in the match

The back row and its link to the half backs is the key to a game and if you suffer injuries to more than one player in that area it really shows. Moody and Rees being injured stop Enlgand attacking effectively, stopped England turning over Wales ball or at least slowing it down and took away Englands control of the game. Make no mistake England lost this game it was not a case of Wales winning and Jonathan Davies would do weel to be cautious about future progress. Bring on next week.

No comments: