Tuesday 25 May 2010

Didn't get the job

So I will have a new line manager which will be different as I have only had Richard for the last nine years. The interviews will be on Thursday and I hope that whoever comes in does not feel the need to rock the boat or make their mark too significantly. They will have to hit the ground running as I need to know what to teach the Yr12 when they come back after half term. They have sat the exam for this year but I can't start teaching them next years work until I know what the new boss wants. I also hope that they don't like having too many meetings that go on too long and provide some biscuits. They need to have a sense of humour, see the need for me to carry on mentoring trainee teachers, teaching a lot of sixth form and buying TIME magazine for me to read. In fact the only thing I want them to do differently to Richard is to be a bit tidier and not send me emails with work to do on Sunday evenings.

No comments: