Saturday 18 August 2007

Urghhh

This rarely happens but I am ill. It is a well known fact that when a term ends the lack of adrenaline, caffeine and for some nicotine coupled with the phew factor means that your bodies defences go on holiday and the nasty bugs strike.

Firstly jet lag appears to be working backwards. I thought that I would be tired when it was night in the US (roughly 4am to 3pm BST) but instead I am tired in the afternoon and wide awake at midnight (10am to 7pm Central Mountain Time).

Secondly my throat is sore and nose runny (maybe the aeroplane recycling the air and bugs).

Thirdly I have an upset stomach which is very odd as I usually have cast iron digestion. Mel said that this is a side effect of jetlag but I am not sure how this works.

Anyway not looking for sympathy just reporting the facts.

No comments: