Tuesday 27 May 2008

Not a great day

Today I have combined three of the activities that I hate the most to get them all out of the way in one go.

1. Car servicing and the quote that will tell me how much it cost to get the car through the MOT for another year or whether it is time to part exchange. It could almost nothing it could be expensive. The uncertainty hovers over me all day.
2. Sorting out a new mortgage as the old ones comes to the end of the 3 year introductory offer. I can't thing of many things worse that going through your finances in detail with a stranger
3 Watch shopping. I need a watch with a big face, good looking, analogue, relatively cheap as it is for day to day wear, that shows the data and has a long strap as I have inherited the trait of not having a wrist. They are almost impossible to find and takes forever in jewellers or department stores that are crowded with people. Grrrrr

No comments: