Sunday, 8 May 2011
Things I learnt today
1. Vicars don't like bending over.
2. It doesn't matter if you muck up the wedding vows a bit as long as the vicar thinks you are sincere
3. You are supposed to say I will but you don't have to
4. There are very few reasons that people can object to the wedding. Age isn't one of them as this should have been brought up when the banns were announced
5. If you are going to object make sure there is evidence
6. Brides tend to giggle and grooms tend to well up.
7. It is troth to rhyme with growth not troth to rhyme with froth
8. You don't have to be confirmed to have communion in the CofE
9. There is a boat that floats around the canals of the UK selling cheese.