Thursday, 10 September 2009

Car news

The council have been written to and demands submitted including money to cover the excess and money to cover the rental car. A Vauxhall Corsa that is less fun to drive than Mums old car and automatic. I apologise to anyone who I got mad at for a slow pull away from lights as they were probably driving this car. I also cannot crash it under any cost as the excess is £600 or I could have paid £300 to have no excess. So pay £300 to avoid maybe paying £600 if another tree falls on my car. Not sure that I could ask the council to pay the excess on a car that I am driving because a tree fell on my other car.

No comments: