Wednesday 16 September 2009

Matters Various

1. The ceilidh for Jess and Niamh's civil partnership was good laugh and it was nice to see that I can still remember the most popular ones. Good to catch up with Claire Hibbert as was and Charlie. I don't make enough effort to catch up with the TST lot especially people who I went to Greenbelt with. Good times with good company.

2. I am now a god parent and I have the certificate to prove it. It was a lovely service at Rosebery Road Methodist although the service was surprising C of E which I did not remember from previous times.

3. Decorators have been and gone. House is spruced up. Need a carpet to complete the house. If I want to sell then I am not going to put up the pictures and male holes in the wall so need to make a firm decision soon.

4. Car not fixed yet

5. Loo blocked, bought loo unblocker, loo unblocked and all limescale completed cleaned away. Why is the limescale remover not the efficient.

No comments: