Thursday 13 August 2009

As I am getting towards the end of the trip I am running out of time to get things done that I want to so today was very busy - with a walking tour, a boat trip and a minor league baseball game squashed in. I have less time in Savannah but the train system has helped because there is only one train in the morning at 5am!!! arriving at 7am which on the brightside means I have the whole day in Savannah to explore. I then have another early start on Friday as I need to get an 8am flight to Miami.

I am really pushing the hotel services that they provide. I am not sure that 4.30am was what they had in mind when they put forward the offer of a free shuttle bus for guests (big tip) and when they offer to look after luggage I am not sure that they mean 7am before actually checking in.

No comments: