Things that strike me as odd when traveling in the US
- Turning on red traffic lights - 1 day someone won't stop
- Jogging (good for you) next to 4 lanes of traffic (not good for you)
- Starbucks is my office - businessmen with laptops and mobiles holding their meetings in coffee shops.
- The number of people who live in apartments (think Friends style)
- Bringing main course before I have finished the starter or cheque before I finish the meal
- Relaxing in a chair at the front of your house next to four lanes of traffic.
- Plug sockets in the base of lamps - if i want to charge something I have to have the light on which is tough during the night
- Adverts for serious medical conditions including Viagra on TV. Have you got erectile dysfunction?
- Beer. Beautifully produced (not Bud or that stuff) and then chilled to reduce all flavour. What they do to Newcastle Broen Ale is enough to make Geordies weep.